Friday 21 November 2014

Swatch: OPI - Get your number


Hello dear readers! This OPI polish, Get your number, was released in 2012 as part of the Mariah Carey collection. I decided to share these swatch pictures because you can still buy Get your number on Ebay or, like I did, at Big Bazar for €4,99 





I absolutely love this polish. The shade of blue, the texture, the glitter, it's just perfect! I'm a big fan of liquid sand polishes because they dry so fast. I always put them on when I don't have much time but am in need of a new manicure.

Did you guys already check out my wishlist page? If you have any suggestions for polishes that I should add, please leave a comment.

How do you feel about liquid sand? Do own Get your number already or are you planning on buying it 2 years after it's release?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and questions (: